A regular TENS with adjustable pulse width, pulse rate, intensity, modes and an accurate timer of 15, 30 and 60 minutes, will stop output at preset time.
DVA Approved product
95(H) x 60(W) x 23(D) mm
- TENS stands for Transcutaneous (through the skin) Electrical Nerve Stimulation and is a treatment that uses low voltage electrical currents to relieve pain through blocking the pain signals to the brain, and by increasing the release of endorphins - the body’s own natural painkilling substances, which are produced in the brain in response to pain or stress.
- The gentle electrical current is passed through electrodes which are taped to the skin near the site of the pain.
- TENS is used by people to treat a variety of acute and chronic pain conditions, including low back pain, sciatica, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, tennis elbow, neck pain, knee pain, period pain, neuropathic pain, cancer pain, etc.
- Often used by Physiotherapists.
- Dual Channel, isolated between channels
- Modes of Operations: Continuous, Burst, Modulation
- Voltage 0-100 Volt (open current)
- Power Source 9 volt battery
- Weight 115 grams (battery included)
- Supplied with the following accessories: Carry Case, 2 x TENS Leads, Operating Manual, 1 x 9V Battery, 4 Metron Self-Adhesive Electrodes