How we collect personal information
In order to complete any request, order or service, it is necessary for you to enter a minimum amount of information. The required fields of entry are generally marked. All other fields are optional.
The kinds of information we collect and hold are:
- Personal information for communication purposes such as name, postal address, phone and fax numbers and email addresses.
- Transactional information such as credit card details or bank details in the event of a purchase from Everyday Mobility.
How we hold personal information
- Hard copy format in our secure offices.
- Electronic format in our secure servers.
We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of personal information to protect it from unauthorised disclosures.
The use of personal information
We have three main uses for your personal information:
- Processing and shipping of your order, and being able to contact you at your request or because of an issue with your order.
- From time to time we may email you our newsletter if you have previously subscribed.
- Your telephone number is used only if we have questions or need to reach you immediately regarding your order.
Your name, address, telephone, email, and shipping address will always remain private in our secure database. We will never share or sell your personal information, including your email address, to other companies or individuals for any reason, except as required by law.
How to access or correct your personal information or make a privacy complaint
Everyday Mobility is transparent and accountable for the limited personal information that we collect.
Should you wish to access or correct your personal information we hold, please contact Everyday Mobility on 02 4454 5454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also use these contact details to notify us of a privacy complaint that you may have against us if you think we have failed to comply with our obligations under the Australian Privacy Principles.
This Policy Statement is effective from 1 September 2014. Please check our website (www.everydaymobility.com.au) to determine if any updated versions have been released post this Statement.